Monday, October 28, 2019

Night at the Zoo

We have had the most amazing and magical night at Bali Zoo.

It starts as the sun is setting and we wander through the deer enclosure and get to feed them. 



I faced one of my fears and held a snake. Apparently it liked me, wrapping itself around me. 

Both Mya and I won lucky tickets to feed the lions. 
Then we sat down to dinner with the lions just the other side of the glass...amazing. 


Then we went to meet and feed the elephants. A memory we will never forget. 






As well as meeting a number of other smaller animals, in clouding a sun bear, we also saw the tigers. Again I won for Mya a ticket so she fed the tiger. The size, power and strength of these animals is unbelievable. 





The evening was finished off with a fire dancing show. 










No comments:

Post a Comment