Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Walt Disney Studios

Feeling a little jaded this morning so a full carb breakfast and a couple of strong coffees. 

Time to pet Oscar the pony on the way to the bus. 
Caught the free shuttle bus. It’s been so amazing using this bus each day, runs every 15 minutes. 
Think John makes a good Mickey! 
A bit of shopping before entering the park. 



OMG, so scary, lift drop, Mya passed out again, I shut my eyes, still we did it! 

The Spider-Man web mission was much better. 
A quick drive-by from Ironman. 
The Avengers roller coaster was pretty high thrill but Mya enjoyed it. 

A quick meet and greet with Woody from Toy Story. 




We all felt a bit fatigued late afternoon so decided to head to the Newport Bay Disney Hotel for a drink. Mya and I grabbed a Mickey pretzel on the way. 


Loved my coffee froth! 

We went to a Brassiere for dinner in the Village before heading back to Disney. I enjoyed my Appleito! 

The Merida sculpture was very cool. 
My souvenir was my Disney champagne glass. 
We did a few more rides before finishing our time at Disney. 
Driving around on the Cars racing ride was fun. 


Such a fabulous trip. Managed to last til 9pm on this second day. Thank you Paris we’ve had a blast! 







No comments:

Post a Comment