Tuesday, April 10, 2012

21 Week Scan


I can't quite believe that I am over the half way point. In the photo I am 21 weeks and 1 day, not that I'm counting, but as you can see, baby is definitely now showing itself.


Today we have had our 21 week scan. This is mainly to check all the organs, bones etc are growing correctly and in the right places. All was looking great. We could so clearly see the little one twisting and turning around inside me that at times it was difficult for the radiologist to record the details she needed.


The other, extremely exciting news that we found out was that our little one is a girl. John and I are so delighted and couldn't resist stopping off at one of my favourite baby shops on the way home to purchase our first 'Pink' outfit, soooooooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment